Friday, April 24, 2009

poem April 25

April 25

Though their not real
They have that train feel
They smoke and toot
And run to boot


Four sizes have we
N, HO, O , and G
And sometimes a Z
Lots of trains to see


Some around cities run
Some have country fun
I buy things I need
A tiny sack of feed


A bridge for my creek
More treasures still I seek
Fake grass for the plain
More track for the train


A little house for the hill
Hide from wife the bill
Once a year this train place
Brings a smile to my face

3 Comments:

Anonymous quilly said...

Time again for your annual train expo? Have a great day! Try not to spend too much!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

BRAVO! And we DID have fun! Now I'm off to write sOMething.

6:29 PM  
Blogger loisontheweb said...

How enjoyable! How clever! I'll have to remember to trot out my poem on SPRING!
P.S. Now ... I forgot where ... they are selling some ore cars for your train set.

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home