Friday, December 29, 2006

Some Sniblets for the Future

Saying for the Day: Truth is where you find it.

Yesterday I had my annual visions. After eating all the leftover beef and ham. After drinking three cans of diet cola. After eating all the remaining pie. I fell onto the couch and went into the required trance. These are the visions of Dr. John called sniblets. December 28, 2006
Sniblet I– First waking period
Vision 1.
“I saw a small tree crying. It was surrounded by laughing donkeys. The harder it cried the more the donkeys laughed. Then I saw that they were being watched by a huge crowd of people who were shaking their heads.”
Might have something to do with global warming.
Vision 2
“I saw sand. Lots of sand . It was pouring down and people tried to stop it. I heard voice crying “ stop the sand” , “ Understand the sand’, and “ Join the sand” . Then I saw a globe and the sand poured from the mid-East all over the globe and still nothing stopped it.’
Might have something to do with global warming
Vision 3
“ I saw a horse with no legs trying to move. It was getting thinner and thinner because there was no food. Then there were hundreds of horses with no legs and people were throwing pond scum on them. The horses grew legs and carried stuff.”
Might have something to do with global warming.

Sniblet II– Second waking period
Vision 1.
“ I saw people killing birds, hundreds and hundreds of birds. The people were sickly and looked like they would die. They kept crying “ Kill the birds” but still more birds came.”
Perhaps some kind of new religious movement?
Vision 2.
“I saw a fence, a very long fence. It was gray with red here and there. People were climbing over the fence and crawling under the fence. Other people where crying “ shame, shame” The crawlers and the climbers paid no attention. But then a helicopter came and shot the crawlers and the climbers but still they came . They could not be stopped.”
Could be a football stadium?
Vision 3.
“I saw a plane with no wings and yet it flew. It flew fast but there was no fuel. It circled the globe ten times and landed in my backyard. Then it developed legs and ran away. A voice said “ Behold the plane of no wings and many legs and save it or we perish”. Then another plane with no legs and using no fuel landed in my backyard and it grew no legs. A voice said “ behold the plane with no wings and no legs. Destroy it or we perish”.
Could it have something to do with future of transportation?

Then I fell into a deep sleep. Thus ending this years visions. I’ll wait for Petrovich to return and interpret them.

@@@
News from Pigeon Falls-The little town in my garage where the trains still run and so do ACLU lawyers– THE ACLU sent a lawyer today. He went to talk to Mrs. Trumble before starting a suit in county court to force her to take down the manger scene in front of the Town Hall. She told him they were breaking no law and so the manger would stay. He read her three pages of court decisions that stated clearly that governmental units could not display religious symbols on public property. That’s when she explained to him that the land in front of the Town hall didn’t belong to the town it belonged to Eino Jupola. Mr. Jupola had no problem with the manger scene. Then he went into great detail on how it was against the law for governmental units to display religious symbols even on private property. That’s when she told him that the manger scene didn’t belong to the town. It belonged to her. It had been in the family for years. It had never belonged to the town. Now a private citizen can still put out a manger scene on private property in this country even if you don’t like it, she said to the lawyer. As he came out of the Town Hall he looked up to see the dragon coming at him with fire pouring from his mouth. He ran as fast as he could to the train station and the dragon headed back to the woods. One doubts we will hear from him again. Mrs. Trumble says this does not change her attitude toward the dragon.
The question that bothers people now is who called the ACLU. Everybody seems to like the manger scene where it is. Who would want to make trouble? Nancy says she has asked lots of people over coffee and nobody will fess up to doing it. But somebody must have. One guesses we have to put it in the mystery box with the dragon and the hermit statue.
***

Today's Link: Suej224- Please remember to leave the words Dr. John in the comment to get those educational JCPOINTS. Check HERE for your total.
Today we draw a JCPOINTS winner for the last time in 2006. Next year our pic a prizes will be even more priceless.

Betty is drawing and the winner is


Quilldancer


Congratulations Quilldancer- Because you are the last winner in 2006 you can ignore the instructions and pick two prizes from the PIC A PRIZE list. Quilldancer had 1138 chances of being drawn as opposed to our top JCPOINTS person who has 2339 chances. Changes are coming in 2007. New prizes! New JCPOINTS. nEW! NEW! NEW!
In the Linna house nothing everr goes the way I plan it. I had planned on going to Green Bay today and visiting my grandkids that live there. I was also going to visit and old friend, Ralph, whose son is in the hospital there. But then my other son decided to come a day early and so we had to wait for him to come in. But now the boys are here and it has been fun. They opened their Christmas gifts. We have a toy called Grab It that we were going to use but it won't run. But now I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next year, Betty needs to lock up the leftovers.

5:46 AM  
Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

I won a prize? Me? But Dr. John, I consider reading your blog everyday the best prize of all.

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo for Mrs. Trumble and the Dragon! Certain beuracratic agencies are getting just a little too big for their britchs if you ask me.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Oh, btw, Dr. John -- I often have visions like that when I try to sleep without my C-PAP machine; and that is not what the doc meant when he suggested anaerobic exercise.

My choices are numbers 4 and 6, please and thank you.

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Visions? Are you sure you weren't just suffering from food poisoning or something?

Go Mrs. Trumble! That tough old bird and the dragon make a pretty good team. The dragon should have barbequed the ACLU guy.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You mean you had leftovers? Maybe you should discuss your dreams with Stephen King?

6:36 AM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

Wow...leftovers really are an EXPERIENCE at your place. Hee hee.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

those are some dreams you have....you think its the leftovers? I think Id stay away from those leftovers!lol..I know, but they are so good! Mine are finally gone!

9:29 AM  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

Awesome Dr John,
There is something still amazing
about eating to ones heart content
and then lazing thus fulfilled ...

and travelling the mental landscape between sleep and awake.

Awesome dreams indeed
People like donkeys laughing and not thinking ...
It is good that we have faith, that Nature, the Environment, the Rains, technolgy and/or GOD
will make all our troubles go away

But I've yet to see a garden grow without a little tender care, whether from man and/or Nature (a little sun or light a little rain or water) nor where exhaust fumes gather and there's NO Oxygen.
Where it is too hot or too cold, where there is too much rain or not enough. Where there is faith or where there is none - without someone taking the time to nurture and feed Nature with a little care.

9:53 AM  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

I guess only man could ruin paradise, even if he try to blame the woman for his weakness - lol!

Glad you are having a great Xmas,
wishing you the best and much cheer for the coming New Year

9:55 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I've been having strange dreams lately too. Even during my short naps. They're very interesting. Makes me want to hurry up and get back to them. Almost as if they are some ongoing soap opera and there is more answers awaiting me.

Then again, it could be all of these cookies and holiday treats.

1:04 PM  
Blogger butterflies said...

Dr John you crack me up!!
Are you sure you havent been eating magic mushrooms or smoking something out of the garden???
Horses with no legs? Oh dear!
Sand? sounds scarey..Im hoping it wasnt real visions...
Please breathe better,theres not enough oxygen getting through;)
Oh Betty? crank up the tanks!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Those visions are fascinating. I'm not sure what they mean, though. Maybe you should see an eye doctor and have your visions checked. :)

4:47 PM  
Blogger Bare said...

I just want to know what was *secretly* added to that dinner of yours....

PS: Tell the ACLU to go home! Pigeon Falls doesn't want them!

9:47 PM  
Blogger starbender said...

dr john, I told U those opium dens were dangerous hon! *winking&smiling*

I will miss U'r wonderful insight to life...

I will surprise U one day-I will just sneak my way into the comments!

Thanx sooo much for all the gifts U have brought into my life.

'til we meet again
starbender

2:12 AM  
Blogger starbender said...

2 put my last 2 cents in, global warming (even though I am more than luvin the warmth...) is Very Sad. I saw where 'polar bears' are dying.
There are fewer and fewer iceburgs in the ocean for them to take break on, saddly, they keep swimming until they are sooooo exhausted, they just give up and drown... :"(

...THIS is also creepy...
' ]

2:26 AM  
Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

I am up BEFORE Dr. John? How odd. Is all well?

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

macro virus -
magic of making up -
make money taking surveys -
malware bot -
maternityacupressure -
maternity acupressure -
meet your sweet -
moles warts removal -
money siphon system -
muscle gaining secrets -
my airfare secrets -
my miracle loans -
my out of control teen -
natural cancer treatments -
ovarian cyst cures -
pc optimizer pro -
piano for all -
prevent sweating -
privacy control -
publicrecordspro -
public records pro -
pvp bible -
quick article pro -
quit smoking today -
reg defense -
reg genie -
registry easy -
registry genius -
registry smart -
registry winner -
registry winner download -
reg tool -
relationship headquarters -
reverse mobile -

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home