So I borrow
Saying for the day: If you can't think of anything then borrow.
Learn a little about me..( taken from ArtsyTartsyViray)
1. How tall are you barefoot?
5'5" I used to be 5’9”
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
I don’t smoke heroin . I smoke Salmon.
3. Do you own a gun?
Wouldn‘t have a gun in the house? Do own a baseball bat.!
5. Did you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?
Yes . Every time. ( Even after we got married)
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Great as long as they are no fat.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Silent Night sung at the late church service.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Can you do push ups?
I can hardly do stand ups.
10. Is your bathroom clean?
Wrong person to ask I don’t clean. I mess.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
A Cross my son gave me in the hospital.
12. Do you like painkillers?
They never seem to work for me...
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
You gotta be kidding.
14. Do you hate any of your exs?
I can’t remember any.
15. Do you have a dog?
16. Middle Name?
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
Why am I doing this?. This is stupid. Why am I doing this?
18? Believe in Santa
Yes and once I was him.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
COFFEE, ORANGE JUICE, Diet Rite
20. What time did you wake up today?
22. Current worry?
Not a worry in the world
23. Current hate?
Snow and cold and ice
24. Favorite place to be?
Snuggled in next to Betty.
25. Least favorite place to be?
27. Do you own slippers?
28. What shirt are you wearing be specific?
My plaid nightshirt
29. Do you burn or tan?
30. Favorite color(s)?
31. Would you be a pirate?
No. Too much work and I get seasick.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Never sing in the shower.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
I never was afraid because my dog was there to protect me.
35. What's in your pockets right now?
I HAVE NO POCKETS RIGHT NOW..
36. Last thing/person that made you laugh?
Betty and I trying to sing for our Christmas greeting. It took four trys.
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
I must have had one but who can remember back that far.
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
My arm pulled out of its socket and tore up the muscles.
39. If you could cheat on your spouse, would you?
No! When you are married to the most wonderful woman in the world what could possible attract you to cheat?!
40. Are your parents still together?
41. Who is your loudest friend?
42. Who is your most silent friend?
43. Does someone hate you?
I guess so. But I don't hate anybody.
44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
45. What is your favorite book?
Anything by C.S. Lewis.
46. What is your favorite candy?
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
I can’t remember what song was played.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
“The Wicked Old Witch is dead” from the Wizard of Oz.
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Everything hurts so I’m still alive.
News from Pigeon Falls– The little town in my garage where trains still run and life might be good at least until after Christmas– Pigeon Falls got a light dusting of snow last night and looks like something out of a storybook. In fact it would make a great painting. Too bad Norman isn’t around to paint anymore. Eino’s son , always looking to make a buck., is running horse drawn sleigh rides out into the country. ( Well its really a wagon but who quibbles ). The recent occupation by the army seems like ancient history and people are getting ready for Christmas/
Mrs. Schmidt called home from Hawaii and everything is going well. She is finally going to have her Christmas dream.
Eino has decides not to worry about White Rabbits , dragons, or hermits until after Christmas.
Pastor marvel is writing the greatest Christmas sermon ever and will be ready for Christmas. Mrs. Marvel wishes he would spend less time on the sermon and more time helping her get everything else ready.
Nancy is going to close her place on Christmas day and spend Christmas with the relatives. She is bringing a whole bag of saffron buns. Uncle Bob is bringing a blueberry pie and the feast will be great.
Mayor Trumble has put a big manger scene in front of town hall and said “Poo on the ACLU” but nobody has complained.
The milk train came in this morning , right on time. The upper track is back in operation.
Life is good.
No links until next Wednsday enjoy the holiday.
In the morning I got up late. I did the blog. Then we went over the Christmas list. After lunch we ventured out of the Fortress shopping. We went to six stores and we didn't get lost once, which is a record for us. I even got a Christmas gift for the dog so don't let him read this. Now I think we are really done. Got back in time to find that we had received two more suprise gifts. And some wonderful mail. One of Betty's friends sent a letter telling what is happening in the Tops Club and the Church. She has been asked to help out with the secretary's job because the secretary quit. Nothing ever stays the same. Tomorrow we will go to the Christmas Eve service at the church we attended last Sunday because it is close to the house. Now I need a breathing treatment.