Sunday, April 05, 2009

April 6th Poem

April 6 Poem of the day


Something Missing ?

You think you put the car keys where?
I already looked in there.
No their not on the special hook
Yes, I’ll take another look.
Not in the drawer or on the shelf
They weren’t taken by an elf
Think, think , think I need to go
The boss is waiting you know
No their not on the bed
Dear your making me see red
Check MY pockets now you say
There they are hooray, hooray
When I get to work I’ll call
They weren’t missing after all

6 Comments:

Blogger Melli said...

hehehe! That one's cute! I've sure been there!

I'm having a bear of a time with mine today! I have one thought that I can't seem to make work, and IT is standing in the way of any other ideas! OY! This is one of those poems I need 3 or 4 days to write! To let it mull and stew... but! I''ll come up with something!

7:00 AM  
Blogger Akelamalu said...

Love the poem - I've been there!

I also liked the funny names thingie in your last post so I've pinched it. :)

10:20 AM  
Blogger Nessa said...

You are Dr. Seuss reincarnated.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

*clap clap clap!*
You are sooooo CUTE! I like this change!

12:30 PM  
Blogger walk2write said...

Love the poem and especially the recitation. I think objects like keys and glasses do move quite mysteriously and always when we need them right now!

12:34 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

The next time I lose my keys I shall remember your ditty - with your smiling face at the end :) Hurray.

I have never heard of someone too old for lakes. Bah humbug.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home