Monday, June 20, 2005

Monday 20J

Saying for the day:An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out? (Michel de Saint-Pierre)
Fairly good night used large mask.Got up to breakfast with Pennie before she left. Then got the zip drive working and cleared all the zip disks. There were some really good old family pictures on them. I moved them to a cd. After dinner we started on the river part of phase two . It was not going well when Pat and the boys arrived. Then we moved track and Elijah installed it. We brought up a train from the basement and discovered the engine didn't want to move. Pat said the wheels were too smoth.We replaced it with one of Betty's old engines. Pat left for home as he has to work in the morning. I showed Alex how to use the remote control and he ran the train. Elijah's track worked very well . I'll have him install some more in the morning. We came in , had some juice and went grocery shopping. I forgot what it was like to shop with three boys. I am still sane but just barely. Coming home they decided to play cowboy and are shooting in the background. I answered my E-mail and wrote this blog. Now I have to have a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home