Saturday, May 21, 2005

Saturday-21

Saying for the day: If your up to your neck in manure don't sing!(punch line to a graduation story.
I quit singing long ago. Today is my birthday and all my children have colds and can't come home except for Pat. Spent the morning ordering things for the garden and to move furniture. Betty went out and got a steak for my birthday along with corn on the cob. All the gifts she ordered showed up in the mail today-nice huh.Pat came in right after lunch . This is turning out to be a great day.Pat got a lot of odd jobs done like putting together a table for the train transformer. My Pastor called to wish me happy birthday as did my son Peter. My daughter sent a computer card and every time I play it I get tears in my eyes. All in all it was a wonderful day. Well its time for a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home