Friday, May 20, 2005

Friday-20

Saying for the day:Familiarity with evil words is, as it were, a road leading to evil deeds.(from the letters of St.Gregory)
Bad night last night. Betty woke me up to change masks because the one I was using was making a noise that kept her awake.In the morning we went up to the Church. First time I've been out of the house ,except to the doctor's, since I got out of the hospital.Had coffee with the quilting ladies and took pictures of the quilters, the secretary, and the church sanctuary for use on the church's web page.Had a banquet dinner for lunch. Money came from the ELCA and Betty went to deposit it as well as grocery shopping.I worked all afternoon at cleaning up around the computer. Well I have to gofor a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home