Sunday, June 26, 2005

Sunday 26J

Saying for the day:You cannot stumble when you are on your knees.
Good night-but got to bed late. In the morning made waffles for the grandsons and Patrick.Then they had to show him how our river worked and of course it didn't. But we jiggled it a bit and then it did. Then they pulled all their junk together and left. Soon after Peter arrived to get the grass cutter , which by some miracle he got into his van. Then he and Bree left. Then Betty and I worked on the cemetary that got hit by a train and on the river. We put foam to hold the rocks in place, followed Pete's advice and drilled a hole in the top holder to run the hose through , sealed it with foam, and reglued the tunnel portal. At that we gave up on the railroad for the day . Betty came in and worked at putting the house back in order after the boys, and I worked at getting the extra computer ready to go to Pennie. I am glad I took the time because there are some great church pictures on that computer thatwern't on the other . I will cut a disk and give them to the church office. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home